Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WIP Hag pt. 1

Hi everyone.

It has been a little while since any meaningful update has been made, but I have been working on something... it is a little bit secret. But, in between secret business I have been making some more terrain, and trying my hand at sculpting a whole figure.

Here is the start of what will turn out to be a witch:


I am aiming for an end result that isn't stuck in any particular genre, but that can be used from fantasy to modern gaming. There seems to be a lack of "modern" witch figures (as far as I know, anyway!) and wanted something along the lines of the witches that feature in the Hellboy tale "The Crooked Man".Not your typical, pointy-hatted variety, but more gypsy-like.

I'll have to wait for the greenstuff to dry before I commence the next step, but I will probably be adding clothes soon.

So, let me know what you think! Any tips?

2 comments:

  1. Looks great mate - really nicely posed.

    Frank
    http://adventuresinlead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete